Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hello new readers.

I recently have taken to commenting on Brock Gill’s Blog so I have a feeling I might actually have people who read my blog. I will give you the short version of who I am, if you want to see the whole picture go and read my blog from the beginning. That isn’t really all that big of a task I think there are only about 15 entries total.

Hello, my name is Christi. I was born into a Christian home and raised as such. I asked Jesus into my heart when I was 7. When I was 9 my dad died. When I was 10 my mom got remarried to a man who was a complete jerk and my mom was the only one who couldn’t see it. When I was almost 12 my mom came to her senses and got a divorce. Later that year my aunt, uncle and cousin moved in with my sister, mom and I. My cousin Jessica was “special” or that is what she made people think. She would skate through school not really having to try and I was working my butt off. The fact that Jessica got never ending praise caused me to become depressed because I felt like no one cared about me or how hard I was working. Even after Jessica moved out of our house I never fully came out of my depression and I started to self injure. It started out just being things like not eating lunch because I didn’t feel good about myself that day and escalated progressively as I went through high school and by the time I stared college I was cutting myself a lot. January 3, 2007 I stopped my bleeding. I decided that I needed to change before I cut too deep and died. Since then I have worked really hard to try and be better. I have found out who my real friends are and I have found people who care even though I have never actually seen them face to face. I have seen just how much God loves me and I have finally found MY faith not the faith that other people tell me I need to have. I am trying to be better than I was before and all I ask is that if you only want to hinder my journey do it somewhere else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, nice to meet you thelonealto.

That's some testimony, God had his plans. Now you can use this to tell others about God's power and it can help people and give hope.

It helped me.

1

Anonymous said...

ps. My myspace is

myspace.com/pedro_therock

i would like to add u as a friend.
:)

1