Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Long time no blog

My “Dashboard” said last post on April 24 and that was a long time ago. Here I am to update the blog that I said I would update more often but I honestly forget to or when I remember it is 3 in the morning or I’m at church or other completely inconvenient times. But here I am. Summer is almost over and it has been amazing. I went to Kansas City, Missouri for Blume. I spent a week at Inlow. I went to Centrifuge as a leader. The most exciting thing that happened was sharing my story face to face with someone and having them tell me that they know how I feel because they have lived the life of rejection and have lost 50 pounds because they thought it would make boys like her more only to realize that it made no difference. Since April I have fully realized the love God has for me. Your Favorite Enemies continues to make me feel worth something.

Right now my life is overall pretty good and I am happy about that fact.

No comments: