Thursday, August 09, 2007

Is it easier?

A very smart guy named Jonathan told me that sometimes the people who it is easiest to talk to are complete strangers and I have found this to be true. I spill my heart on this blog and it would be incredibly hard for me to let the people I’ve known for a long time read it. If they were to read this blog it would shock them because none of they could even fathom how close to suicide I was. But like they always tell you in health class the people who are close to suicide are the ones you least expect because they have learned to hide it so well.

I am going to try and make this blog more light hearted because it is awfully heavy. Try being the keyword.

Also I posted a picture that isn't of my knee so you can see who I am. It is a picture of me and Hawk Nelson

No comments: