If you are reading this and you don’t know my history go read the blog entry entitled “Hello New Readers” then come back.
Broken glass is my biggest Self Injury trigger and do you know what happened Wednesday night? I dropped a glass and it shattered. Broken glass everywhere. I picked up all the glass it was tied up in a bag and then I went to the bathroom to clean a cut from stepping on a piece of the glass and then I opened the bag reached in and pulled out a piece and cut my hand. It is a small cut but in that cut is an 9 month promise down the drain. I let myself down I should have taken the bag straight outside but I didn’t. By taking the bag to the bathroom I gave myself I temptation that I knew was almost impossible to resist. It breaks my heart I vowed to never cut again. But I did and it hurts that I broke that promise. Pray for me. I need it desperately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment