Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Randomness in the style of MeLissa

This is something I am postig here and on myspace because I like it so much. I will see Paul Wright Wednesday night and I am berry excited.



I like scarves a lot. Especially the one I made that is gray and turquoise. And my one that is pink, green and black. They are awesome.

Why do I always ramble on and on when talking to Edison Glass? This especially happens when I am talking to James. WHY?!?!

I can already see the comments that will come in but I will say it anyway. I don’t like Evenesance. There I said it. I have never really liked them and unless drastic things happen I will never like them.

In recent weeks I have developed severe insomnia. I will literally lay awake for hours unable to fall asleep. It is pretty horrible.

Another thing that I have developed recently is snorting when I laugh. Maybe my sleeping abilities and my laughing skills have gotten together to plan my downfall. hhhhhhmmmm.

Yesterday I learned that Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts

If any of you want to donate I am buying a castle with MeLissa and I need $25,000 help me out.

As of this moment in time I have an irresistible urge to name my children after characters in Harry Potter just to be cruel. I will name my son Mundungus or Hagrid and my daughter Minerva or Nymphadora

No comments: