Friday, August 10, 2007

Lots of Music. Yay!!

Labor Day weekend I will be attending a thing called Freedom Fest and I am starting to be VERY excited. It is going to be three days, 10 bands, vicious sunburn, and riding way too many amusement park rides. It shall be amazing. Here is the lineup:

Saturday:
Wavorly
Ever Stays Red
The Classic Crime
Project 86

Sunday:
Foolish Things
Rockwell Social
Hawk Nelson

Monday:
Old Man Shattered
Falling Up
Red


I am very very excited. Last year at Freedom Fest I made a shirt that had lyrics from every band and I made them find their own lyrics. That was really fun and I think I might do it again because you would be surprised at how hard it was for some of them. It didn’t really help that I chose the most obscure lyric I could come up with. I cannot wait.


I also found out Wednesday night that Todd Agnew and A Rush of Fools are playing a show at my church. That's exciting too.

No comments: