Monday, August 20, 2007

Losing Steam

You know how you start something and you are really gung ho for a little while but then you lose steam? That is kind of how I feel right now. For about a week I wrote a blog post everyday but then I got kind of discouraged when no one was commenting on them so this is my first post since Sunday. I know the point of a blog isn’t to get comments but I like comments. And it made me sad when I saw only those lonely three comments. I will try and post more even if no one is comenting on them.


Here I am though to fill you in on the randomness that is my life.

I have no social life, I’ll just put it on the table. I have a lot of friends but no one ever really remembers to invite me to things. Sad Day : ( oh well. But anyway since I don’t have a social life I have a lot of free time. Freedom Fest is just a cuple weeks a way and I am very excited so I am sewing things for all the bands to sign. I made a bat, a heart, a star, a dog bone, a tree, a cloud, a hand, a fish, a worm and a guitar. I made all these stuffed things man do I feel lame telling you this. But I did and some came out better than others like the fact that the heart came out very small but the guitar is huge. I also am going to make the shirt that features lyrics from every band that I talked about in my blog about FF.

Other than having way too much time on my hands life is going well. On Saturday the 18th I participated in a survey posting battle and I posted 16 myspace surveys in one day. That was an insane amount of surveys to do in one day. I will probably never do that again.

That is all for now. Have a nice day.

No comments: