It is official my little sister has become a little boy crazy. Today after Old Man Shattered played she cam up to me and was like Johnny is really hot. For those of you who don’t know Johnny is the guitar player for OMS. I mean she’s not wrong but 6 months ago she never would have said that. My baby sister is growing up *tear*
I saw Falling Up back in May for the first time and I saw them again today. Today I was talking to this guy while I was waiting to get autographs from OMS. That guy was the lead singer of Falling Up. His appearance has changed so much since May that I didn’t even recognize him.
Red is amazing. That is the only way to express it. They are amazing both on and off stage because they don’t take themselves too seriously so they are fun to hang out with and they rock like there is no tomorrow.
This has absolutely nothing to do with Freedom Fest but have any of you had the top of your foot itch really bad and then you scratch the snot out of it, then it bleeds and burns like fire? I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment