Sunday, September 16, 2007

Christi the merch manager

On Thursday I gained 5 new friends. Their names are Kevin, Jake, JD, Jamie and Wes. They are collectivly known as Rush of Fools and I love them. I honestly consider them my friends and I hope that they feel the same way. I hung out with them all day on Thursday and then I became Christi the merch manager. After the show as we were tearing things down they came and told me that they had come up a dollar short and I told them sorry. They laughed at me. They said that a dollar is the least amount that they have ever been off that made me feel special. Then for the rest of the night they kept telling me how amazing they think I am. That made me feel even more special. After that they said that they were going to make me come with them so they wouldn't lose lots of money anymore. They like me, they really like me. And I really like them.

No comments: