So here I am writing the first blog entry in my new direction. I am continually amazed at how one moment you can be completely on the verge and then a word, a smile can change the course of your entire week. A little while ago a wrote to a band named Nevertheless and told them how their music and bloggings had encouraged me when I really needed it. When I wrote to them I hadn't really expected a reply but I got one and it brought me to tears that a band would take time out of their busy schedule to write to me. It blew me away it really did.
I'm just going to throw some thing that you should know. I have a class this semester that I hate. It might me more like that I hate the teacher because I think that if I had a different teacher the class wouldn't be so bad. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place with this class because I could drop the class and not have to deal with it anymore but if I drop the class I wouldn't have enough credit hours to qualify for the scholarship I am supposed to get for the next semester. I don't know what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment